Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's

At 12:36 PM 8/30/2003, you wrote:

Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 20:38:01 -0400
From: "Bill LeClair" <billleclair@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] 1979 Spider heater knobs needed

I just ordered a heater lever face plate and a heater lever light hood from
Centerline, I still need the two heater control knobs. Anyone got a pair??
There is a set of knobs on ebay for $39.00 yikes!

    Also need a heater fan, can this be changed with the dash board in the
car, the car does not have A/C.

Bill LeClair
Topsfield MA