[alfa] My two Alfas are for sale.

Ok all,

I'm moving abroad (very abroad, like all the way around the world
abroad) in 6 weeks. So, I have to sell nearly everything.

The following are for sale:

1. 1971 LHD Giulia 1300 Super with all 2.0 Berlina running gear (engine,
gbox, LSD rear axles, disc brakes etc). In pretty fabulous condition.
See: http://www.motorsnippets.com/forsale_directory1.asp?sID=18 Offers
in the regions of #4000. It's not a perfect, concours car but it is in
pretty amazing condition, especially compared to some of the things I've
seen offered as "pristine" in the UK. I've fitted a new brake servo,
refurbished Burman steering box, complete new exhaust, new rear wheel
bearings, Lumenition Optronic ignition, new classic Britax 3-point
seat-belts. Most of those parts only have a few miles on them. Even the
brake servo is only about 2 years old and has seen about 50 miles. I
have plenty of photos, even some that the Dutch PO sent me. It's great
fun blowing-off modern "sports cars" in this strange, boxy, old car.

2. 1991 75 QV. This has been my daily driver for the last few years now.
Has never let me down. At the moment, it has Recaro front and rear seats
from a 75 TS LE, Momo leather steering wheel, Team Dynamics alloys with
plenty of life left on Goodyear Eagle F1s, CSC rear exhaust, Kenwood MP3
CD head unit and Infinity sub woofer (doesn't lose too much space in the
already small boot). The Recaro interior, head unit, subwoofer and
aftermarket alloys will go with the car if I get enough for it. I have
the original wheels as well. I have tons of history on file for this
car.

3. Complete 2.0 116 engine from Giulietta RS. Solex carbs on it. I got
the engine from someone who was going to use it for a trike but never
got around to it. It's pretty clean and turns over fine. I've oiled the
bores for preservation but never tried running the engine. I also have
the 2-piece prop-shaft from the Giulietta.

4. A variety of Alfa spares.

Rusty but restorable air-filter cannister for the 105. This is the one
with long snout as seen in the engine bay of my Giulia Super (see
above).

Complete engine gasket set for the 2.0 engine. In the dim recesses of my
memory, I may have bought this for my mechanic to use something from the
set ages ago but I'll have to check.

New, unused carb mounts with gaskets. I was going to swap a set of
Dellortos onto my Giulia but never did.

New, unused water pump and gasket for the 2.0 engine.

Used but excellent condition radiator from a 75 2.5 V6. The core is
slightly thinner than the 3.0 but it's hardly likely to be a problem in
the UK if you fit it to a 3.0.

Used PS pump for the 75 V6.

New speedo cable for the Giulia Super.

A handful of rear-view mirrors from 105s.

New battery tray for the 105.

If I find anything else I forgot about, I'll post it here.

I'm keeping my hard-won Alfa Romeo library in the hope that I'll be
suffering from the virus soon after arriving at my new home.

I may have an interested party for several of the parts so if you would
like any, please let me know ASAP.

I would like the cars to go to good homes. They're going to hate me
enough as it is for abandoning them like this.

Email me with any questions, requests for more details etc.

Just in case anyone is interested, I also have a 1992 Mini, 1995 Yamaha
RX-S 100 and a 125 gearbox kart with Anderson chassis and Rotax engine
(the one with magnesium casings).

nk