Try again: question about pilot hole in crankshaft.

I asked this a few digests ago but got no response so I need to ask
again. I have a 116 enging. I know that some of the 116 engines have
crankshafts already drilled so that they can be used in a 105. Can
anyone please help me confirm if mine has this? How do I check?

TIA