Spirax

Stefano asked about Spirax use. I don't know what conventional wisdom is on
changing the oil or not after a few thousand miles, but I wouldn't think so.
I don't think trans oil normally gets changed at frequent intervals.  I'm
sure there's a recommended change interval, but I bet most of us driving
street cars don't observe it.

I changed from whatever-was-in-there in my 73 Berlina box to Spirax
recently, and after a few hundred miles can't detect any difference.  If
anything, the action might be a bit stiffer (that is, worse) than before,
when warm.

Andrew Watry