Re: Spirax

Damain- That's where I bought my fiver. If you need some, let me know.
Also, to those asking about a filling method for diffs, trannys, I bought
a gallon of cheapo 90 wy with a pump included, threw away the generic 90
and refilled it with Spirax- works great...the hose has a little plastic
barb that holds it into the hole, so it's an easy 1 person operation.
Also, the diff filler, for whoever asked, is on the back, up about 2/3,
and it takes a large hex key.  14mm, I think. HTH,   Pat Hood in Seattle,
Pair o' Spiders.