Thanks for the Digest, Richard

Hi Richard:

I've sent my contribution for the Digest, and hope that it helps the situation. I'd certainly miss my daily dose of the Alfa-related material, and the chance to both learn and contribute. Thanks.

Thanks also to AlfaBill and his PayPal link for the donations. It works quickly and without any complication, so to all that are reticent, please give it a try.

Regards,

Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's