Re: Alfa Script for Trailer

       The end of the time for ordering Alfa Script logos for your enclose
car trailer is close.  Black Bart will be placing the order soon, so order yours
from him, not me.  I am just trying to save a few bucks.  We currently have
orders for four scripts.
       Yes, you can have your own made locally, but sometimes it is easier to
just order something you know will come out right.
       Black Bart can send you a picture of his trailer if you want to see
how they look.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City