Mechanical Noise Update and Horn Ground Help

Just wanted to post an update to an earlier post I had
put out regarding some mechanical noise coming from
the front of my spider that I thought was the A/C
compressor. Finally got the new belt installed last
week (had been using a shorter belt that bypassed the
a/c compressor). Some mechanical noise and vibration
was still there. Replacing the cracked crank pulley
eliminated some noise but not all. After some further
digging, several items were found: The a/c compressor
was missing a bolt and was very loose, the alternator
was missing bolts, and the top part of my transmission
housing was missing a bolt. Kind of surprised I wasn't
dropping parts while driving down the freeway! Anyhow,
after replacing all missing bolts and tightening
remaining ones, noise and vibration have gone. A/C
compressor was okay.

Next issue to tackle is my horn, which doesn't work.
Problem appears to be with a ground somewhere in my
steering column or wheel. Any one dealt with this
before on a series 4? Where exactly is the ground
located in the steering column/wheel? How do I get to
it? Any cautions with regard to the airbag?

Thanks again, all!

Ken
1993 Yellow Spider Veloce