Verde ABS issues

Hello all, posted this elsewhere, but thought I'd get advice here as well.

Just got a Verde again, and it has one issue that's keeping me from driving
it. Its leaking some brake fluid on the drivers side.

It appears to be leaking from the one line going to the drivers side front
caliper (in the wheel well). Its wet in that area, but also some paint in the
well has peeled off (so its been leaking a while ).

But, there's more...it is also wet with brake fluid, in the engine
compartment, by part of the ABS system.

I don't remember anything about the ABS, since I had mine removed close to
when I first got my old Verde. There is a "ball" that has a high pressure
warning label on it, it is attached to some sort of motor ( ) that is making a
humming noise when the ignition is switched on (even without turning the car
over)...like its building up pressure.

Just under that part, is where the fluid seems to be leaking.

So....I'm guessing there are a couple issues with the brakes. (1) The flex
line to the caliper needs to be replaced. (2) That part of the ABS system is
not working correctly, since its running all the time? (3) That part of the
ABS is leaking fluid, possibly a seal needs to be replaced.

Am I on the right track?

Thanks,

Ted

HMB, CA