Seattle Area Berlinas Being Scrapped

There are two basketcase Berlinas that are going to the junkyard today in the Seattle area. I have passed on them (I'll explain later) but I'm hoping that someone will grab them. One has no engine and no front glass. One is fairly complete. Both have been sitting outside for years now. There are plenty of good parts on both.

If you are interested email me and I'll forward you an the contact information. I would act fast as the owner has to move them ASAP.

Damian

magista@domain.elided
Techrealm Technology Consulting
www.techrealm.com - (206) 227-8181