LOWER BALL JOINT

I've just changed the lower ball joint on one of my six 75s, a job I've done
several times before.
	 This time the ball joint is different, the threaded section is larger so
the old nut will not fit. Also there is no longer a hole for the split pin.
I'm told this is the new improved design!

 I rang my dealer who checked his stock and all were the same. I ordered two
new nuts only to find that the old castellated nuts came and didn't fit. The
new size appears to be 14mm the nut should now be a nylock nut. I still
haven't managed to get the correct nut I'm using two nuts at the moment
	So if you are planning a balljoint change make sure you've got the correct
nuts before you start.