'67 ATE calipers - Help Please!

Hi All,

The Brake Calipers (ATE) on my '67 GTV look too pitted from rust to
rebuilt. I am assuming they can't be honed to remove pits, right?

It seems that a direct replacement is not available? Does anyone know
where I can get rebuilt replacement?

I remember seeing that some people have gone to other cars (BMW?) for
calipers that are similar? Any advice (models #, issues, suppliers)?

I am looking for whatever can pretty much bolt right on and is
affordable. This is a street car and daily driver, so I am not really
looking to get high performance if I have to pay extra for it.

Robert Watson

67 GTV

69 Spider

Novato, CA - USA