RE: Maserati 4Porte <NAC>

I love those cars...

Sure, the suspension sags and bottoms.

Sure, the dash lights up like a Christmas tree with false warnings.

Sure, it's always a chore to get the car through emissions.

Sure, there's the pit in your stomach as you recognize the sound of a
stripped ring gear on the flywheel and begin to comprehend the horror of
transmission or engine removal to fix it.

That said, there are few better engines with a better pedigree (all the way
back to the 450S and the Shah's 5000GT), the lines turn your head 25 years
later (there's no question, this car means business!) and the interior is
the greatest "love nest" there is! (Villency showroom, maybe?)

I used to service half a dozen, the five-speed was awesome and along with
the Ferrari 400i, the 4Porte was my favorite businessman's express.

-Peter