Berlina tips updated

Berlina Register web page.  I put up the first one yesterday on fixing
windshield area rust, as the August 2003 monthly Berlina tip.  If you're
interested, go to www.berlinaregister.com and click on Berlina Tips or go
direct to http://www.berlinaregister.com/tips.htm.  The discussion is
Berlina-specific, but the general approach and most of the details apply
equally to GTVs and Giulia sedans.

I also posted an updated Register listing, formerly about six months out of
date.

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register