RE: daily drivers' reliability

I'll have to respectfully disagree.  My Milano has been a very reliable
daily driver.  It's my only car.

Michael Keith
Houston, TX
87 Milano Gold
------------------------------
I'd have to disagree with the reliability and ease of electronic engine
control
systems.   We've all had our tribulations with L-Jet/Motronic.   The sensors

and (gasp) the wiring are mostly to blame.

Seems to me a lot of the no-start posts to the Digest are EFI related.  I'd
take a Spica over anything for reliability.  Set it up right once and it's
good
for years.   When you break it down, it's an exact mechanical duplicate of
an
Alpha/N EFI system, without the gadgets.