Re: O ring for brakes link

Efunda wanted a subscription, Parker is free.  I have used their O ring
handbook often at work, it's very good.
BTW  Years ago I made the internals of the dreaded Dunlop rear discs wheel
cylinders from stainless,  sleeve and piston, and bought a min order ( $25
worth is a lot of o rings! ) of EPR (ethylene propylene rubber) o-rings.
This and butyl are materials of choice for DOT 3/4 brake fluids.

http://www.parker.com/sg/parkerseals/fcg_index.asp

George Nunez
66 TI   with Dunlop

Visit my FreeFlight and Sportscars Web page at:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/4889/