Maserati VS ALFA

Actually probably more the worst of both worlds.  It's just not a Maserati
if you don't have the Maserati Engine.  Plus it would be a lot of work.
Better off finding a nice GTV or if you must have 6 GTV6 or a Milano and
fixing it up.  I have seen a couple of GTV6s with 3.0 Liter motors.  They
look nice, handle and have power.  They don't however have any real resale
value.  But again a good value for under 5k.

If you want a good med size project, there is a Maserati Sebring in South
Florida that runs for 14k.  Fix it up new interior paint ....  should sell
for mid 30s, if you want to sell it.

>>Perhaps the best of both worlds would be a Biturbo with an Alfa V6 or 4
>>cyl in it. What sort of trans setup do these have, BTW - rear mounted like
>>a GTV6? Hmm - there a dead Biturbo in the neighborhood going cheap ($800
>>will take it if anyone is interested). Cheers, Ron.

Rodney Haas
rhaas@domain.elided Plano, TX USA
http://www.maffiacarclub.com
Maserati, ALFA, Ferrari, FIAT, Italian Automobiles

67 Maserati Mexico
72 Maserati Euro Indy
73 Ferrari 365 GT4 2+2
81 Fiat Spider