Re: Maserati VS ALFA

From: Gary Stark <redbakstark@domain.elided> wrote....

> Has anyone ever dropped in a Ford or Chevy V8
> into a BiTurbo?
I think it's been done, but I also think it's possibly
a case of turning a sow's ear into a sow's ass.

I'm not so sure.  Using an all-aluminum Ford 4.6, it would probably be
lighter than the original motor, and certainly more reliable.  Depending on
how handy you are with the MIG, dropping in a 8.8 rear with some sort of LSD
might be in order too.  Certainly it's nothing you'll see at Pebble Beach,
but I don't think that would be the goal.

Brad