milano green for sale too much? or just right ..need opinions

there is a gentleman on here selling his milano verde with 28k miles in
absolute mint condition with some mods...for $14,500..

i dont know the true market value of a milano verde in mint condition..

I am currently in the market for a verde....I had paid $4700 for my first
verde which was an 88 with 72k miles in good condition with an ok
interior..but i
crashed her =(

and now im looking for another  does $14,500 sound too pricey?

John
nyc
1988 milano green