RE: Maserati vs. Alfa

--- Gary Stark <redbakstark@domain.elided> wrote:
> Been there, done that, sold the t-shirt, and the Mas
> was usually the last car to be selected for the
> daily
> drive to the orifice.

IIRC, Brock Yates wrote that the Biturbo was the ideal
car to purchase if you feared an impending diveroce
and felt preemptively vengeful. All you had to do was
rave about it to your soon-to-be-ex and your STBE's
lawyer would make sure it was taken from you as part
of the settlement.

Then you'd snicker to yourself in the corner.

OBAlfa: My Maratona is a reason I couldn't bear to
break up with beloved,long-suffering wife.

-J.