RE: Maserati vs. Alfa

Has anyone ever dropped in a Ford or Chevy V8 into a BiTurbo?  I used to
think such a thing was sacrilege, but now I find myself thinking about any
number of "semi-classic" cars that can be picked up for a pittance that
would seem to be ideal candidates for such transplants.  In addition to the
Maser, the Jag XJS and Porsche 928 come to mind.

Brad