Milano Temp with AC

The Milano's especially verde's run hot with the AC on. Here in Texas, it
is usual for the Verde's to be on the edge on overheating. The light comes
on at 221 degrees. My verde in Houston's hot summer and bad traffic,
causes me to constantly turn off the AC. At times in stop and go traffic
the heater is used to keep the coolant temp below 221. My solution is that
I am having a custom radiator made with a higher speed cooling fan. Around
100 degree weather and high humidity is not any fun to drive in with no
AC.

The engine needs to be at temp, but dyno reruns on my ITS race car have
proven to me that as coolant temp passes the 185 range you will start
loosing HP.

ANDREWG
Houston, TX

82 GTV6 ITS #68