brake o-rings

Be careful what you get for a replacement o-rings.  If you get a brake system
o-ring from a dealer you should be fine.  All the hydraulic shops I have
worked with don't have any brake fluid compatible seals.  Brake fluid is
different from hydraulic fluid.

Go to www.mcmaster.com and go to catalog page 3197.  As you scroll through the
following pages you will note that most of the common materials are not
recommended for brake fluid service.

Last year someone sent me a link to an engineering site which had much more
material compatibility information.  I looked there and then promptly lost the
link.

Wayne Abbott
86 Spider with driver's rear caliper in pieces