RE: Brake o-rings

I agree with Mr. White (not the guy from "Reservoir Dogs," the guy from
NZ!) about o-rings.  A good fittings/plumbling/gasket place should be
able to provide replacements-and will even understand that the o-rings
will be exposed to brake fluid and temperature extremes, and suggest the
appropriate materials.

When I rebuilt my Brembo front calipers, I ran into the same problem, but
oddly enough the ATE rebuild kit that Alfa Ricambi incorrectly sent me
had the wrong caliper piston seals, but DID include the correct O-rings.
They haven't leaked a drop, and stop the car like nobody's busniess.

-Al