FS 91 164L 5spd, hi-fi stereo, recent services, $2950 .....Oregon

red, 143K miles, 5spd, high-end Alpine/Boston stereo, well maintained-- recent T belt and waterpump, motor mounts, plugs, fuel filter,02 sensor, KN filter, synthetic engine and trans oil, 4 way alignment, etc. 6years of documented service history.-- a LOT of parts were replaced. Has sport springs and looks to be lowered 2 inches.

Car looks good for a daily driver,has some door dings, and clear coat is coming off on trunk and hood. Paint is nice and shiny, and looks great from a short distance.Tan leather. Interior in nice shape. Not all electronics work-- main are AC and airbag. AC needs recharging-- it blew cool air last year. Air bag light flashes-- happened after i cleaned the engine. I think one of the connectors got wet.

Engine is starting to burn oil, however I can't see it, but once it's hot I can smell it when lifting off throttle for a distance, or accelerating very hard. It starts just like before this happened, makes the same power, so functionally no difference. Even the MPG is the same. Our last short road trip this summer on a 104 degree day yielded over 26mpg. I've yet to investigate if it's just the oil evaporator not doing it's job, since it runs fine....

I have located 2 sources for replacement heads (if needed), and might do the job myself, since I've been wrenching for 12 years and am currently working on my A.S. degree in Auto Technology. Truth be known that I'm a bit short on time, and have other projects to tend to.

The car is very driveable, and will make it anywhere. I like the car a lot, but we've added another vehicle to the collection, so it's best to sell it. We're waiting for Alfa to import new cars in 2005, so will not abandon the marque.

About the price: I'll make some concessions, and can remove the stereo to save you some money, since it cost about $1500+ to install. Touch base and we'll go from there.

We're in Eugene Oregon, 97402
541.334.8485
Gary
worldcyclist@domain.elided (primary)