daily drivers' reliability

Re Tom and Biba's exchange about daily drivers, I'm with Tom: I have used a
Giulia sedan, with 1600 or 1750, as a daily driver off and on for 25 years.
When I wasn't driving a Giulia I was usually driving a Berlina.

Reliability and power have never been issues, and the majority of these cars
had generators.  In fact, my wife's Ultimate Spending Machine is off the
road more than my Alfas.  Granted, it's got 225,000 miles on it and much
more complex systems.  But the long and short of it is I've almost never
been left stranded by an Alfa.

Andrew Watry