power and torque charts?

Does anyone know where I could find charts showing the power and torque figures for each of the 2L single spark and 2L twin spark engines?

I was looking at power and torque figures over the weekend, and was thinking that the full advantages of the twin spark engine aren't shown simply by the peak figures.

In particular,

Single spark --
power peak: 132 hp at 5.8k rpm
torque peak: 131 ftlb at 3k rpm

Twinspark --
power peak: 148 hp at 5.8k rpm
torque peak: 137 ftlb at 4k rpm

According to my calculations (hp = ftlb x rpm / 5252), the TS is still making 134 ftlb at 5.8k rpm -- about as flat a torque curve as one can get.  The 2L twincam, on the other hand, has dropped to 120 ftlb by 5.8k rpm, giving 132 hp.

I imagine the TS has a similarly flat torque curve below 4k rpm; but would really like some concrete figures on this.  And with a torque curve that flat, I can't see it running out of steam at 5.8k rpm

I'd also be really interested to know peak torque figures people have made from modified engines, both the 2L twincam and the TS engine, and at what rpm they were making those figures.

kind regards,
Anthony White
Wellington, NZ