From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
Erik G Wood
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 7:38 PM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: Avoiding Cracked Dashes

I recently procured a very nice original dash for my '74 GTV.  I would
obviously like to make sure it never cracks!  I know that the primary demon
is UV radiation and termperature extremes.  Is there anything else I should
look out for?  Any modern chemical treatments likely to keep the material
pliable over time?

Erik Wood
'74 GTV
'56 Giulietta Spider