72 GTV fuse help

Ok, got into the dash wiring of the project 72 GTV today (burn victim) and
realised all the fuses are in pretty bad shape - green corroded ends, etc.  This
most likely means the wires will be looking about the same, but 1st things
1st.  The fuses are so old, beat and smoke damaged that I can't tell what amp
they are, so I don't know what to replace um with.  Can someone be kind enough
to go through their fuse box and tell me # by # what the amps are, or direct me
to where I could find the proper size fuses to put in.  Thanks.

Steve Hartman
Balboa Island, CA
Too many cars right now