RE : 72 GTV fuse help

Steve,

i just rebuilt the complete wiring harness for my 73 GTV
6 months ago.  here's what i found :

MAIN FUSE BLOCK
fuse  1  : 16 amp - red
     rear window defrost, courtesy lights, key reminder buzzer
fuse  2  :   8 amp - white or black
     wiper motor, brake lights
fuse  3  :   8 amp - white or black
     heater fan, cigar lighter, glove box light
fuse  4  :   blank
fuse  5  :   8 amp - white or black
     running lights, light reminder buzzer, low beam indicator
fuse  6  :   8 amp - white or black
     fuel injection, gauges, reverse lights
fuse  7  :   8 amp - white or black
     left high beam, high beam indication
fuse  8  :   8 amp - white or black
     right high beam, fog lamp relay
fuse  9  :   8 amp - white or black
     left low beam
fuse 10 :   8 amp - white or black
     right low beam

AUXILIARY FUSE BLOCK
fuse 1 :   8 amp - white or black
     fuel pump
fuse 2 : 16 amp - red
     fog lamps

i have seen fuseboxes wired slightly different for different
year GTVs.  my fuse block had fuses 1,2,&3 linked on the
feed side, as well as 4 linked to 5.  i have seen blocks that
have fuses 1,2,3, & 4 linked. in this case fuse 4 is an 8 amp
that goes to the seatbelt  "electronic interlock"  box.  all the
blocks have 7 linked to 8, and 9 linked to 10.

an easy way to remember fuse sizes is :  very first and very
last 16 amp-red.  all others 8 amp-black or white.

have fun,

dion fields
73 gtv
los angeles