105 GTV Dual Oil Pressure Gauges

I am considering threading an extension and a splitter from the oil pressure
sending unit hole in my 2 litre GTV.  This would allow me to run the original
gauge as well as a mechanical.  The obvious question to ask me is why run
gauges two if I know the stock gauge is inaccurate, but I would like to keep
the original components working.  Looking at a dead gauge would bother me.
Are there any implications to doing this?  Will the changes in fluid pressure
be propagated well enough through the small section of pipe and the T to drive
two gauges?

Regards,
Lawrence
'71 GTV