Stiff clutch action

	Harken back to a few days ago when I mentioned that my Spider's clutch
was so stiff ("How stiff was it??") that I thought it was dead....(ba da bing).

	The symptoms were that the action was extremely stiff and the tranny
would not completely disengage; the brake MC and slave cylinder were
relatively new.  The culprit was the flexible clutch hose; the ID had
shrunk down next to nothing due to old age and spooge.  The second new
clutch hose fixed it right up.  The first clutch hose did not have
metric threads on the slave cylinder end, they were standard!  The other
end was fine...my Alfa mech., once again, said that such a thing could
only happen to me ...

	Then the rear passenger brake caliper froze up and I had to replace
it....then the rearview mirror failed with the day/night switch broke
and the mirror is flops around in the housing on rough roads....and the
oil pressure idiot light now comes on when fully warmed but the dial
gauge sez there is pressure at idle....and....and ...  you get the picture.

	Bruce

	'73 GTV smokes too much to drive due to leak in head gasket
spraying/dripping oil on the exhaust manifold
	'86 Spider driveable if I don't watch the instrument panel too much