86 spider unfortunately has to go

Hi all,

The wife and I have made a difficult decision to sell the
spider =( as we are doing some bad-economy belt tightening.

If anyone is interested, I would prefer to sell it on-digest
rather than on-ebay or in-local-paper.

The brief particulars:

86 spider grad approx 60k miles (odometer seems to be intermittent
in last year, reads about 55.9k right now)

beautiful red paint and nice aftermarket wheels (really nice looking car)
strong running car, has been my daily driver for several years.

I would like $3500 for the car and can provide photos. I would also
swap for a mid-low mileage pickup truck large or small.

I can provide more specific particulars off-digest if you are interested.
Car is located in Ypsilanti MI.

David Sisson
cell: 734-646-2377
dave@domain.elided