Sprint Speciale -- Basic questions

As there is a light at the end of the tunnel of my
current annoyances and time-wastes (not to mention
having a garage large enough to accomodate same) I
begin to look to the possibility of getting a
concours-able Alfa Romeo. As wonderful and pristine as
my Maratona is, it's simply not the sort of car that
concours judges look at with impure and base longing.
Alas.

And so, my mind wanders in the direction of the Sprint
Speciale. With that clumsy exposition outof the way,
following are my questions:

1- What are the main differences (besides engine
capacity) between the Giulietta & Giulia flavors? What
ought I look for? What to avoid?

2- What could I expect to pay for a 101 point car? For
a very nice (call it a 85-90 pt. car) runner? For a
basket case? For a pile of rust, 14 crates of
unlabeled parts and a VIN plate?

3- What can I expect in restoration costs/time
RELATIVE to other classic cars (say Giulietta/Giulia
Spiders) of similar vintage?

Discuss.

-Joe in SoFla
1984 GTV-6 Maratona