Re: Giulia Super Front End Components Mystery

owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<snip>
> The car does not sit flat
>  (it is very low in the rear from aftermarket
>  "performance" springs); the front end sits up
>  unusually high, and is so stiff that it will not
>  compress even 1 mm when I lean hard on the fender!
<snip>
>  Any observations and /or comments from the group on
>  this issue?

This question is too wide open to pass up ...

Have you considered just putting on a set of large wheels, all offset outward
to the extreme, very low profile tires, a huge wing on the trunk/boot lid,
decals all over the windows, and adding a chromed coffee-can exhaust tip?

Just kidding, put the flame-throwers away.

Tom
Seattle