Giulia Super Front End Components Mystery

I'm busy trying to sort out my "basket case" 67 Super
and get it back to fairly orginal status. Engine is
now pulled out (being rebuilt) and I'm looking over
the suspension components. The car does not sit flat
(it is very low in the rear from aftermarket
"performance" springs); the front end sits up
unusually high, and is so stiff that it will not
compress even 1 mm when I lean hard on the fender! The
front springs look oversized in terms of wire
diameter, and feel like they came out of a 10 ton
truck.

I made some measurements: Front spring wire dia. =
0.688" (17.48 mm). Front sway bar diameter = 1.07"
(27.18 mm). The sway bar seems particularly large to
me...

Can somebody PLEASE measure their stock Giulia Super
front springs and sway bar so I can compare?

I obtained a complete set of springs from a 90's
Spider. According to the current Alfa parts books, and
those in the know, front springs on 115 and 105 cars
are identical. Interestingly, the Spider spring wire
diameter measures 0.645" (16.38 mm), which is smaller
than the springs I currently have on the Super.

Giulia rear springs are supposedly no longer
available...however, the Spider springs are said to be
fairly close, but are a bit shorter and have a
slightly lower spring rate than the Supers. No
problem...I can always shim the Spider springs up if
the ride proves firm enough. The problem right now is
that the rear end is dragging so badly that the fender
skirts interfere with the rear tires!

Any observations and /or comments from the group on
this issue?

All help is appreciated...

Regards,

Dennis