Italian Job (Lancial content only)

Richard Lane observes that:

> have to say that the Aston Martin Drop-top looks very real as the Mafia
> make their point with it.

If you pause the movie and step through the scene frame by frame, you will
see that the car that went over the guard rail is not the aforesaid silver
Aston, but an equally silver Lancia Flavia Convertible.  The quad headlights
are as I recall quite apparent in the frame-by-frame review.

But I agree it does look like they trashed a real Aston at full speed.

Rex in Albany