GTV6 fuse box

Not sure at all how to phrase this so that it makes sense but here goes ...

How/where does the fuse box for a 1985 GTV6 mount in the car?

My problem is that mine has become detached from wherever/whatever it attaches
to (currently held in 'position' by cable ties). There is an obvious pivot
point on the right side or side closest to the exterior (right hand drive
car), but I spy no logical or corresponding pivot point for the left, the side
closest to the centre line of the car. Logic would suggest there should be a
mount above the pedals. Consequently would appreciate it if somebody could
tell me what anchors the left hand side.

Many thanks

Quentin
85 GTV6
NZ