RE: Lime Rock Labor Day

Thanks Dave Pratt for the notice on the Lime Rock spectacle.

All, this is truly a terrific event! Several Pre-War six and eight cylinder
Alfas, the fastest TZ-1 on the planet (Joey Colasacco driving Laurence
Auriana's fly yellow example), Bob Kullas finishing third overall last year
to an Aston DB-4GT and a Ferrari 250GT SWB in an honest-to-god 75mm bore
1300cc Giulietta Spider (with drum brakes all around, he'll be coming this
year), it's a GREAT event.

The Krause & England equipe will be attending, come by the trailer. I'm
bringing Lynne's Siata 750 Spider, I'm driving the Fiat 850-powered Beach
sports racing car and we're bringing Kullas' Giulietta, always a good
turnout from Susan Dixon and Keith Goring's team as well as Andy Funk's KTR
Engineering (Bob Russell's Sprint Zagato). Where else are you going to see
TWO real 250 GTO Ferraris?!?!

-Peter