RE: kudos to Peter Krause

No, kudos to you, Don! The fellows had a good laugh when I came back in the
shop barely two minutes after the car had been unloaded from the tow truck
(we say wrecker down here) and told them that your 300-mile-a-way
diagnosis was right on the money! I asked your son if your prescient
abilities were for hire.
:-)

It takes a village of Alfa enthusiasts

-Peter (racing an Alfa GTV at VIR this weekend along with Paul Spruell)