Re: Earthlinkers (as opposed to Earthlings)

This scam is going around. I just got one almost exactly like your
describing, except this one came from eBay. The from address was from one
site, the reply-to address went to geocities (i think), and the link went
to a site in korea. All the images in the message were all pulled in from
eBay, including I think an ad (I viewed text, not html).

Be watchful friends, these scams appear on the rise, and appear to be
running in earnest right now. It's amazine how well they are "researching"
their targets to include the "right" information in the message and to
send them about the right time during the month.

Greg