FS - 78 Alfetta Sedan - CA, Bay Area

Hello Digesters,

I am putting my 78 Alfetta Sedan up for sale. I am interested in getting
another Verde, and am also in the process of getting a new car for my wife, so
the Sedan has to go!

I have placed an ad on Alfa Classifieds:
http://www.alfaclassifieds.com/detail.php?siteid=1853

The basic rundown is that it is a cream colored Sedan, with 78k miles. I am
the 2nd owner, and the car is originally from California (where it is at
present). It spent some years (not sure exactly) in Washington, when the
original owner moved up north from Los Angeles.

It has a number of Shankle extras, Koni red's, and recently had the Spica pump
replaced.

I am asking $1600 for it. Here's a pic:
http://www.universible.com/images/alfa/alfetta_sedan_1.jpg

Thanks and sorry if you've seen this advertised on other places already ;)

Ted
HMB, CA
78 Alfetta Sedan