original Italian Job movie

I rented the original "Italian Job" with Michael Caine this weekend, and
cannot stress enough what a great movie it is for spotting classic cars,
particularly 60s Italian sedans.  Beyond the featured cars (Minis, Miura,
Giulia TI police cars, a fleet of Fiat Dino coupes), there are many scenes
featuring Turin traffic jams, and of course they're just full of Fiats,
Lancias, Alfas, you name it.  Plus similar scenes of British cars in London
before they go to Italy.

Although it is sad to see the cars wrecked in the movie, I think it's worth
it to check out all the other great cars. Plus the movie's a trip in itself.
I didn't realize it was so weird; my video store has it in the comedy
section.

Andrew Watry