Oil discussion.

Hi all,
I'm following the oil discussion with interest. It's good to hear the arious opinions on the subject. To be informative though I suggest that you spell out the specifics.  For example: to say that you used an oil for a while then switched to another for a while longer, then say that the  car now has 200,K miles and you are happy with the oil gives me no info. How long did you use each of the oils named? which oil gets the credit for the longevity?

I don't meen to be critical but I'm getting confused!!!!

TonyG.

87 spider
Pequannock, NJ.