GTV-6 Tires

I just put new tires on my 83 GTV6 that I have owned since new.  They are
Bridgestone S-03 Pole Position in a  15/205/55.  They are a Z rated tire and
have a pretty good reputation.  They were $125 at Costco (special order).  I
have run 15/205/60's and they there was some front end interference on sharp
turns and went back to 15/195/60's on the front end.  There is no interference
on the 15/205/55's.  I like them!

                            Terry Johnston
                             83 GTV6 (original owner)
                            91 164S