Re: GTV-6 tires

Hi
I have placed a full set of Yokohama ES100's on my unmodified 84 GTV-6 about 3 months ago (205/50/15). They are great in dry and wet, but I imagine they will no do too well in snow, but then again my GTV-6 is terrible in the snow anyway. The tires are wearing well and give a very predictable performance (i.e. no surprises), and are superb under harsh stopping and acceleration, of course Ive tested the latter more than the former. I would certainly buy them again over the P6000's. I found the P6000's wear down on the edges very quickly, but that was in NZ so maybe US is different. I purchased them from Tire Rack, I thought that they were the best value for money, and I still believe this to be so.

Jason

84 GTV-6 (almost for sale in DC)