Pettenella Leontina (was 4R Zagato)

The recent discussion of the 4R Zagato reminded me of another 6C 1750 replicar that was mentioned in an old World Cars (published by the Automobile Club of Italy), so I looked it up. It's in the 1976 issue. The name of it is Pettenella Leontina. It was built on a channel section ladder frame and had solid axles front and rear with semi elliptic leaf springs and friction shocks. The specifications table provided indicates that the rest of the running gear is all Alfa, using a two liter 4C engine. Pictures show that the styling is remarkably like a 4th series 6C 1750 Zagato spider Gran Sport , complete with the folding windshield and right hand drive. It's very close in appearance to the spider pictured in Fusi on page 158 (third edition).

Does anyone have evidence (independent of my source) of the existence of any examples of this car?

George Beston
Alfetta
Spider Jr.