Re: source for 40W synthetic oil

At 01:07 PM 8/1/03, Dean W. Cains wrote:
Hi Tess:

I'm not aware of a straight-weight Mobil 1, but Redline does produce an SAE40 racing oil, which they list as having an equivalence to a multi-vis 15W40.
I don't know where to get it near you, but Mobil 1 does make a 0-40W. That's what I have in my Boxster. I'll bet you can get it at a Porsche dealership - if you're willing to mortgage your house for an oil change.