RE: Redline Water Wetter

Yup.........use it in my race bike where we're not allowed to use glycol
based coolants due to their negative impact on traction when applied to
asphalt.  It's great stuff.  When added to distilled water it helps
reduce engine temperatures significantly.  I believe it's also got an
additive to prevent corrosion.

Finally, if spilled it evaporates quickly, is non-toxic to animals and
other living creatures, and is also believed to cure the Gout.

It's good stuff...........give it a try

TJ Noto				AFM#134
http://www.cowpokeracing.com 	Cowpoke Racing-"Friends in Slow Places"
95 Ducati 916 Strada		96 Ducati Monster 900 (Chela's)
61 Ducati Falcone 80		70 Norton Commando Fastback
73 BMW 3.0 CS 			99 BMW M Roadster (Zephyr)
67 Alfa Romeo Giulia GTV	00 Ford F150 Supercab (Dog/Motorcycle
Hauler)

Of
> Craig Wilson
> Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 9:53 AM
> To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
> Subject: Redline Water Wetter
>
> I did a search in the archives but didn't find much on the subject so
> forgive me if this has been discussed before.  I am considering adding
the
> Redline Water Wetter to my '78 Sport Sedan.  I don't really have a
problem
> with overheating but I was just looking for a bit of added protection.
> The
> car typically runs (according to the gauge) around 190-200 degrees.
With
> the current hot weather it has creeped up from time to time in
stop-and-go
> traffic.
>
> So my question is, has anyone had any experience with Water Wetter?
Any