91 164L for sale

Hi folks,

We're parting with our Alfa and thought it might be of interest for our fellow listers.

1991 Alfa Romeo 164 Luxury, 4 door sport sedan, 3.0L V6, 5spd, 143K miles, $3450 or offer.

This is a fun and sporty car-- lowered with sport springs. Excellent torque (perfect compression), and good fuel mileage (combined avg. 24mpg)

Red with Anthracite lower panels, silver alloy OE wheels, Tan leather interior, ABS, Airbag, Power/heated front seats, heated rear seats, power everything, central locking, alarm (no key fob), custom Hi-Fi stereo ($1500).

Body has a few small door dings/dents, clear coat in a few sections is losing adhesion. Still looks very nice-- recently had a 5 stage paint detail done, nice and shiny. Custom 2" receiver hitch with brake light installed (never used to tow anything; great for bike rack!).

Very well maintained, 6yrs of service records, recent: timing belt, poly belt, water pump, fuel filter, plugs, synthetic engine (fresh) and trans oil, engine mounts, oxygen sensor, K&N panel air filter (reuseable), and 4 wheel alignment. The only major electrical gremlin is the airbag light is flashing. I think this is due to spraying the engine with water after cleaning it, and the AC needs recharging, but it does work very slightly.

Includes full set of OE wheels, and CD manual.

Located in Eugene Oregon.
541.334.8485
worldcyclist@domain.elided

Regards,